High quality, professionalism, relationships with clients and employees as well as paying much attention to young painters schooling are the main reasons of how Lakiernictwo Company has succeeded.
The actions taken by the owners has gained appreciation, which is reflected in a great amount of awards and honors.
Some of the most important awards are:
- The Medal of Ministry of National Education for special services in terms of the education and training of the young painters who learn the profession given to Mr Czesław Sierakowski- the owner of the company - in September, 26th 2001.
- Jan Kiliński Golden Medal- given by Polish Craft Association for the appreciation of the services.
- Honor Shield given by Chamber of Crafts for the appreciation of the development
- Master Silver Shield for teaching the craft
- Entrepreneurship Laurel 2016- given by the mayor of Rawicz
- Jan Kiliński Platinum Medal- given by Polish Craft Association for the appreciation of the services.